[OS X TeX] TeXcount Drop Scripts.

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Mon Mar 23 13:29:02 CET 2009

>>> The texcount engines that come as part of TeXShop 2.26 (they must be
>>> activated to use them) [...]
>>
>> I am sorry, but I can't find this feature in TeXShop 2.26. How can I
>> activate it? Where is the switch?
>

> Howdy,
>
> Move the engine files from ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines/Inactive/
> texcount/ two folders up to ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines/ (~ is your
> HOME directory). The engines will then be available to you on the
> Source or Preview window's drop down engine menu.

and, if you don't have a folder ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines/Inactive/
texcount/ you need to move your current ~/Library/TeXShop/ somewhere
else and restart TeXShop - it will then generate a new ~/Library/
TeXShop/ folder

If you habe never touched something in that folder, you can throw away
the old version. If you have numerous amendments, own engines etc. in
~/Library/TeXShop/, you need to merge old and new somehow,
unfortunately.

Daniel