[OS X TeX] mactlmgr and a4paper

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Mar 19 20:07:04 CET 2009

On Mar 19, 2009, at 12:38 PM, Alain Matthes wrote:

> Yes  I know but where is the problem with mactlmgr ??

Howdy,

Are those dimensions correct for a4 paper? (I'm showing how little I
know here!)

By mactlmgr I assume you really mean TeX Live Utility (TLU). Do you
have TLU set to do
`updates for all users' or only personal updates? Do you have a
~/.texlive2008/tex/generic/config/pdftexconfig.tex that is being read
before the ones in the texmf-config tree? I guess I'm not sure what
you are seeing as the problem.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)