[OS X TeX] HIeroTeX package in TeXShop

Robert B. Gozzoli r.b.gozzoli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:21:50 CEST 2009

Dear List Members (and sorry for the crossposting),
I am actually an Egyptologist trying to implement TeXShop with HIeroTeX. I
have read the way HieroTeX should be made active in TeXShop, but there is
something the instructions do not say. In particular, they list a long list
of files which are not actually existing.
If TeXShope engine list is checked by some of the list members, one of the
inactive engines is Hiero. In particular, the file texm-list, gives some
files which are not installed by HieroTeX. The list is as follows:
texmf/fonts/pk/ljfour/public/hierotex/mf:
HieroFonteA.600pk
HieroFonteAa.600pk
HieroFonteB.600pk
HieroFonteC.600pk
HieroFonteD.600pk
HieroFonteE.600pk
HieroFonteE.864pk
HieroFonteF.600pk
HieroFonteG.600pk
HieroFonteH.600pk
HieroFonteI.600pk
HieroFonteK.600pk
HieroFonteL.600pk
HieroFonteM.600pk
HieroFonteM.864pk
HieroFonteN.600pk
HieroFonteN.864pk
HieroFonteO.600pk
HieroFonteP.600pk
HieroFonteQ.600pk
HieroFonteQ.864pk
HieroFonteR.600pk
HieroFonteS.600pk
HieroFonteT.600pk
HieroFonteU.600pk
HieroFonteV.600pk
HieroFonteW.600pk
HieroFonteX.600pk
HieroFonteY.600pk
HieroFonteZ.600pk
HieroFonteZ.864pk

These files cannot be found anywhere in the installation process. If someone
has been able to integrate TeXShop and HieroTeX, may I ask you the big
favour to share such information with me?

Thank you very much,

Robert Gozzoli