[OS X TeX] mactex-2009-july-14.mpkg.zip

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Jul 15 05:06:05 CEST 2009

Folks,

I put a new version of MacTeX-2009 beta, mactex-2009-july-14.mpkg.zip,
on the TeX Live testing servers. It should appear on the mirrors by
sometime tomorrow morning. This version contains new binaries and
other tex live files as of this morning. It contains the latest
TeXworks.

The primary reason for this new version is the new epstopdf, and the
graphicx cnf file which automatically calls it during pdflatex runs.
This is a significant change in TeX Live 2009.

I don't intend to provide another beta until significant changes occur
in TeX Live. When reporting bugs, please include the version of OS X
you are using and the processor you have.

Dick Koch