[OS X TeX] Invoking latex with tex + ghostscript option? (fwd)

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Tue Jul 14 16:57:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've decided to forward this email from carbon-emacs group, which contains
one more solution, excellent indeed, by Enrico Franconi, for using
simpdftex with Carbon Emacs: It might be useful for some people who are
looking for it in this email list (independently, whether
this forward goes to the original thread, actually).

In the other email, I missed to say what I do now:
Enrico, thanks!

Roussanka