[OS X TeX] Chicago Manual of Style

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 4 17:24:49 CEST 2009

	How do I do that? What would it need besides a .bst file?

-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
But while I'm getting over certainty
Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady.
	—U2