[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.20

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 28 20:52:24 CET 2009

Folks,

Another useful data point: Vincent sent his long source file to me.
There is no slowdown on my machine when inserting extra text near the
middle, near the start, or near the end, even if I deliberately try to
type as fast as I can.

In fairness, I need to report that one other user reported an editing
slowdown in an earlier version of TeXShop, which probably still
persists. In that case, I WAS able to reproduce the behavior on my
machine. I haven't had time to diagnose that problem yet.

Dick