[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.20

N Shah pony777 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 00:44:32 CET 2009

In figuring out such issues, I find the RCDefaultApp preference pane
quite helpful.

http://www.rubicode.com/Software/RCDefaultApp/

It lets you which apps are associated with which files and make
changes as needed.

Not sure about your specific problem...  My upgrade path was to first
rename the prior texshop release 'TeXShop-old' and then copy into /
Applications/TeX/ the new release.  Everything seeme to work fine,
and all files became associated with the new version without
intervention be me.  I usually keep the old version around a few
weeks in case of (rare) bugs.

Thanks to the TeXShop for the great new release.

  - Nirav