[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.20

Benoit RIVET benoit.rivet at free.fr
Tue Jan 27 21:06:51 CET 2009

Le 26 janv. 09 à 08:36, Richard Koch a écrit :

> Folks,
>
> TeXShop 2.20 is available at
>
> 	www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop

Thank you very much for this new release of TexShop : when using
TextWrangler, I really enjoyed the line numbers and it's a pleasure
to have this feature enabled iin TexShop.

However, I have a strange bug since installing this new version. I
replaced the previous TexShop 2.18 by dragging the new version in the
appropriate folder (/Application/Tex, as installed by MacTex), and
since then, all .tex files show a blank icon, instead of the nice
Latex icon from TexShop. This happens for any file I create with
TexShop, and any file with .tex extension (unless I manually change
the icon, which is not a proper workaround).

It would be great if anyone has a clue as to how recover the nice
icon for .tex files.

I'm using Mac OS X.4.11, and .tex files default application is set to
TexShop.

Benoît RIVET