[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.20

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jan 26 17:56:30 CET 2009

On Jan 26, 2009, at 1:36 AM, Richard Koch wrote:

> Folks,
>
> TeXShop 2.20 is available at
>
> 	www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop
>
> Consult the "Changes in 2.20" document under the "Obtaining" tab on
> this site for a list of changes.
>
> TeXShop 2.20 adopts the Sparkle update mechanism by Andy Matuschak
> used by other TeX GUI programs. So in the future it will not be
> necessary to go to the TeXShop web site for updates; instead the
> "Check for Updates..." menu item will automatically report new
> versions, list changes, and offer to download and install the new
> version.
>
> Dick Koch
>
> PS: By the way, version 2.19 was an internal version, never released.

Howdy,

Thanks for the line numbers!

I'd like to be able to do black background in the Console Window but
have no way to make the text white (or a nice shade of green like my
old terminals from many years ago). Black text on a black background
doesn't look very good. :-)

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)