[OS X TeX] Macintouch report on TeX versus Word

Robert Love rblove_lists at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 21:36:38 CET 2009

I work at Johnson Space Center and I can say that many _old_ papers
were TeX based.  Today, JSC is dominated by PCs and MS Office
prevails.  There was once even an investigation of if the government
violated it's own competition laws by going exclusively PC.

Today, there are a few Macs at JSC but most desktops run MS Office
anyway.  Kinda sad, actually.