[OS X TeX] Multiple figures to a page

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 5 18:18:35 CET 2009

	Hi all,

	I've searched in the archives, to no avail. I always suspect this is
because I call what I want to do by different terms than others do.

	Here's what I would like to do. I have a document with multiple
figures (generated in R). I would like to place some of these figures
(e.g., the second and third ones) on the same page. Depending of
course on the geometry of the figures, they would go top-bottom in
portrait mode or side-side in landscape. How would I set it up so that
I can get latex to generate them in this fashion?

	To clarify even further, the two figures are independent of one
another, so they need separate captions, but they don't need any sort
of super-caption.

TIA,
-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked,
half the interesting minds in academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.