[OS X TeX] [pdftk] MacOS Roman -> Western ISO Latin 9

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Sun Jan 4 21:05:21 CET 2009

On Sun 4th Jan, 2009 at 21:01, Peter Dyballa seems to have written:

> Am 04.01.2009 um 19:42 schrieb Friedrich Vosberg:
>
>> What's wrong?
>
> I don't know! But you could change the first line of your engine file to
> become
>
> 	#!/bin/sh -x
>
> to see a bit more in Console, particularly when the "Exec format error"
> happens, i.e., which programme is the culprit.

You could also try using the file command to see what sort of file they
system thinks it is dealing with. (Just thinking about somebody's
comment earlier - sorry, but I forget who and have deleted the message
- concerning the POSIX error.)

- cfr