Re: Documentation (was Re: [OS X TeX] Kanbun (漢文) and French...)

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sat Jan 3 09:15:49 CET 2009

On 03.01.2009, at 08:52, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> Merci Jean-Claude.
>
>> Here is an example of my preamble I use with French accentuated
>> letters to display them correctly:
>>
>> \documentclass[]{article}
>> \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
>> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
>> \usepackage{lmodern}
>> \usepackage[frenchb]{babel}
>
> It looks like XeteX does not like the {inputenc} package so I have
> an error message there. But when I comment the command out and add:

XeteX doesn't need the inputenc package because it always uses Unicode
by default.

simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing
defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.“ Homer
Simpson