[OS X TeX] TL2008 destroys my geometry

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jan 2 23:24:48 CET 2009

Am 02.01.2009 um 22:44 schrieb Friedrich Vosberg:

> What's wrong?

Something with your code. The geometry package has not changed from
TL 2007 to TL 2008 – actually it hasn't changed for years now ...

You can use some macros:

    \tracingoutput
    \tracingmacros
    \tracingall

You can put them inside grouping braces ({...}) to restrict their
reach (and output). I think they are described in the TeX Book and
also in TeX For The Impatient. TeX By Topic?

Anyway, I would *not* (actually: quite never) pass an option like
"pdftex" to geometry, particularly not from a STY file without taking
precautions for the case that another TeX programme is used. Besides,
your not showing what you're claiming. Where are the vtlnlasche and
the vtlnbasics packages?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

The best way to accelerate a PC is 9.8 m/s²