[OS X TeX] TL2007 vs. TL2008

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jan 2 22:53:35 CET 2009

Am 02.01.2009 um 22:16 schrieb Friedrich Vosberg:

> I use a template based on scrlttr2 to write letters. When I use
> TL2008 the footer on page 1 is adjusted appr. 2 cm at the bottom of
> the page so that some contents wont be shown and printed. Why that?
> Which parameter has been changed?

You could

	diff /usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-dist/tex/latex/koma-script/
scrlttr2.cls /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex/latex/koma-script/
scrlttr2.cls

or use /Developer/Applications/Utilities/FileMerge.app to compare
them. There is also GNU Emacs ... IMO (I really did not try to follow
the hundred or such changes) it has to do with changed options to
typearea.

Why isn't this difference documented?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Who the fsck is "General Failure," and why is he reading my disk?