[OS X TeX] Excel2LaTeX

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 20 17:21:03 CET 2009

Some time ago on this list some kind genius printed out a tiny Ruby
program which worked like this. You copy a table in Excel, you run
this program (from the Terminal, as a command line), and presto! the
information is  put into memory. You chose the appropriate spot in
your LaTeX source, hit Command-V, and a formatted table with your
Excel data is pasted into the LaTeX source.

http://email.esm.psu.edu/pipermail/macosx-tex/2007-August/031826.html

This may not have the full functionality of the program the original
poster was looking for, but maybe it will do the job.

David Derbes
U of Chicago Lab Schools.