[OS X TeX] Bibdesk release notes

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Wed Feb 18 01:10:17 CET 2009

Hi Greetings from the land of the rising sun,
	Thanks for your help on the TeXLive Utility the other day.  I still
don't what happened, but the rescue procedure fixed the problem and
running the update function works fine again.  I just downloaded the
new BibTeX and have no problems to report via it, but I wanted to give
you the heads up that the release notes on the sourceforge page look
like raw postscript (probably not what you intended).

	Cheers,
			Paul