[OS X TeX] Open related... macro

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at me.com
Sat Feb 14 19:07:20 CET 2009

I have to admit that I don't know the "Open related .... " macro and
therefore my suggestion might be of little help to solve the related
problems.

However, the attached script, when invoked, will offer a dialogue to
enter any suffix and it will open the corresponding auxiliary file of
the front document in TS provided that file exists.

The script can be saved as macro. If a keystroke is attached, invoking
the script (including typing) will be at least as fast as reading a
submenu.

Claus