[OS X TeX] Bibliography styles

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 12 16:52:47 CET 2009

	You might try the mcbride style (http://www.digitas.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/wiki/ken/McBride
), based on chicago.bst, but that actually better approximates the CMS.

-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked,
half the interesting minds in academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.