[OS X TeX] Lucida again

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Feb 12 14:52:30 CET 2009

On Feb 11, 2009, at 8:51 PM, George Gratzer wrote:

> I have my suspicions. I am writing an article about some endgames I
> composed when I was young, and I needed Fritz, a Windows only
> wonder. So I installed VMWare Fusion, and slowly trouble developed.
> For instance, RBrowser would not run even when Fusion was not
> running. So I uninstalled Fusion and started using Parallel Desktop.
> The system got very corrupted. I uninstalled Parallel Desktop and
> again installed the system.
>
> Now I stick to Boot Camp.
>
> GG

Howdy,

What about Sigma Chess (with the powerful HIARCS engine) or ExaChess
(can also use that engine)?

Are you using the skak package for your writing? I put together a
Dropscript that converts pgn->tex which uses a template that can be
customized. You can get it from <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2> as
DropPgn2Ltx.zip.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)