[OS X TeX] NatBib problem

Luis Vitorio Cargnini lvcargnini at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 08:05:45 CET 2009

Hi,
Please as I said befor I'm using classic thesis as my default class an
formating for my thesis, also I'm using natbib for my references, but
for reason its not seems to be working properly:

I forced these parameters:

\usepackage[authoryear,square,sort]{natbib}

this style:

\bibliographystyle{plainnat}

The problem is my references still appearing as numbers and not as
author year as I need, anyone have any insight about why its not
working for me, neither in a simple document class article natbib
seems to be working, using \citep command to cite.

Thanks.
Vitorio