[OS X TeX] Installation of BibLaTeX on OSX/TeXLive2008 (MacTeX)

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Wed Feb 11 21:33:02 CET 2009

Hi thanks for the helpful and reaffirming response!
Am 11.02.2009 um 20:05 schrieb Herbert Schulz:
> […]
>
> Howdy,
>
> If you want all users to be able to use biblatex install it in the
> suggested sub-directories of the /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/
> tree. After installing there make sure to run
>
> sudo mktexlsr
>
> so that TeX can find the files.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

I will do so. This will just mean that I have to go to these places
when further versions of BibLaTeX (currently at 0.8) come out. I am
usually just using one user on my MBP but for troubleshooting there is
always another, hopefully not messed up user around.

regards, Rolf
--
Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/