[OS X TeX] BoundingBox
r_nisi at tin.it
Wed Feb 11 17:25:58 CET 2009
I am Riccardo Nisi and I apologize for my very bad English.
My computer is MacMini, OSX v10.6
I am using TexShop + Latex and the MacTex 2007 package.
(1) I am using TexShop and Latex with the PSTricks package for to
graphics, and the first line of my source file (we say qqq.tex) is
%TEX TS-program = latex.
(2) I have followed the advisings of Herbert Voss and I have
sorrounded my pspicture
environment with a white \fbox. I have typeset by TexShop my source
two files: qqq,dvi and qqq.pdf. The both with the correct graphic.
(3) I have cropped the the graphic of qqq.pdf with the Preview
application and saved the new qqq.pdf.
(4) I am in need of to insert my graphics into an other source file,
the PSTricks package (the first line is %TEX TS-program =latex), with
(4) When I tipeset the (4)sourcefile, TexShop says that it does not
find the qqq file.
If the \includegraphics argument is qqq.pdf, TexShop says that the
graphic file has no the
(5) I have tried also with the terminal: dvips qqq.dvi -E, but the
terminal says that DVI
file can't be open.
I don't know what to do and I ask you as or if it is possible to solve
these problems with TexShop.
I will be grateful to you for your kind reply.
More information about the macostex-archives