[OS X TeX] A suggestion for TeX Live utility

Tim Brophy timbrophy at mac.com
Sun Feb 8 21:17:08 CET 2009

Hi Juan,

You do not have to search for the documents yourself. If you want to
find the documents for a package, say beamer, then open the terminal
window and type in:

texdoc beamer

and press Return. The terminal will find the documentation for the
beamer package and display it with Adobe Reader.

If you type in

texdoc texdoc

you will get the documentation for texdoc command.

Regards,

Tim