[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.20

Peter Pagin peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
Tue Feb 3 20:50:11 CET 2009

3 feb 2009 kl. 20.03 skrev Paulo Ferreira:

> On 2009/01/30, at 15:28, Peter Pagin wrote:
>
>> The second is a feature request. It would sometimes be good to be
>> able to display invisible characters, e.g. when a control character
>> has sneaked in because of pasting from another application and
>> causes an encoding error.
>>
> How to clean easily lots of text:
>
> Run, dont walk and get  Textwrangler  (It is free).
> http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/
>
> Paste the text first in Textwrangler and then  from the "Text" menu
> do "Zap Gremlins".
>
> After that, paste the text into TexShop.

Thanks Paulo,
I have in fact used Textwrangler for this before. I have also used
Word Services from Devon (I believe it was) to clean a text passage. I
still think it would be convenient to be able to see directly in
TexShop what is added and where.

Best,
Peter

>> Anyway, thanks again for a great application.
>>
>> Best,
>> Peter
>>

> Any many, many, MANY  THANKS for TexShop.
>
> Paulo Ferreira
> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Peter Pagin
Professor
Department of Philosophy, Stockholm University
106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
tel: +46-8-162813, fax: +46-8-152226
email: peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
http://people.su.se/~ppagin/pagineng.htm