[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.16.1 released

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Feb 1 03:10:49 CET 2009

On Jan 31, 2009, at 7:44 PM, Juergen Fenn wrote:

> I've just read on Twitter that LaTeXiT 1.16.1 was released yesterday
> by
> Pierre Chatelier. It's mostly a bugfix release, apart from "better
> compatilibity with old versions of pdflatex/ghostscript":
>
> http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/latexit_en.php
> http://ktd.club.fr/programmation/fichiers/LaTeXiT-1_16_1.dmg
>
> Jürgen.

Howdy,

His version hsotory also says:

v 1.16.1 (31th january 2009)
- better compatilibity with old versions of pdflatex/ghostscript;
- fixed a bug in the Automator action, that was preventing it to be
saved;
- fixed bug regarding environment variables propagation in custom
scripts.

and I think the last item was something that came up several times.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)