[OS X TeX] tell TeXShop in header what script to use

Doris Wagner doris.wagner at mac.com
Tue Aug 11 09:37:07 CEST 2009

hi list,

most of the time I use tex+dvi, but sometimes I also use pdftex; in
the future there will also be some personal scripts;

so in TeXShop>preferences>typesetting>default script I choose Tex + DVI;
and always, when I open one of my documents which needs pdftex (the
latter I usually forgot), I get error messages and then >>aaahhhh,
this doc needs pdftex, I first have to change...<<

so is there a possibility to write something in the header of a tex-
source that tells texshop what script to choose whithout me having to
click around?

tia
doris