[OS X TeX] Trashing synctex.gz file

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Aug 6 14:21:11 CEST 2009

On Aug 6, 2009, at 4:34 AM, Josep Maria Font wrote:

>> Actually I use a macro that I got quite a long time ago. I like it
>> because the source window doesn't have to be active (I can use it
>> with the Preview or Console active) to get the job done. Adding
>> synctex to the list there worked nicely. You may need to fix up
>> broken lines in the email or copy and paste from the attached file.
>
> Thanks for the script. I suppose I can also add it to the Macros
> menu of TeXShop.
>
> Best,
>

> JMaF

Howdy,

That's exactly where you put it. Actually, I have two copies of the
script; one that deletes (almost --- I still have a few to add but
just don't get around to it) all created and a second that leaves the
pdf and bbl files deleting all the rest of the created files. I assign
slightly different keyboard shortcuts to them.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)