[OS X TeX] pdflatexmk

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Sun Aug 2 06:49:48 CEST 2009

Hi Herb,

You mean you can't wave a magic wand? That's what I was hoping for ;-}
For the moment I will have to limp through the current document in the
less efficient manner. I'll have a bit more time to produce the proper
test case after that.

Regarding includeonly: it also happens when I use just \input. But
admittedly I haven't done as much debugging as I need to.

Thanks,
MK