[OS X TeX] Install the Concrete Math Package

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Wed Apr 8 13:35:27 CEST 2009

On  8 Apr, 2009, at 05:50, Alain Matthes wrote:

> Le 8 avr. 09 à 12:09, Peter Dyballa a écrit :
>

>> Am 08.04.2009 um 12:00 schrieb Alain Matthes:
>>
>>> I don't have /pdftex/CONCRETE.map . Is it the same for pdftex and
>>> dvips ?
>>
>> Yes. (Dvipdfm and its relatives are a bit different.)
>
> Thanks good news !
>
> Now if I want a personal install, I can put the files in ~/Library/
> texmf/
>
> and then run
>
> updmap --enable Map CONCRETE.map
>
> IS it correct or is it better to work in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-
> local/
> but with sudo ?

I think the best is .../texmf-local, and as Peter said on April 2,

> if there's a package, then 'unzip <package>' in the right place
> would be the best start of the installation

So, I would advise to copy the package to texmf-local, and in a
terminal session cd to that directory and unzip it (with sudo). Check
if everything have in fact been put into the right dirs and

sudo texhash

sudo updmap-sys --enable Map=CONCRETE.map

Best,

Axel