[OS X TeX] Strange pdfTeX warning over "fontmap"

Franck Pastor franck.pastor at skynet.be
Wed Apr 8 10:27:07 CEST 2009

Hello,

Since my recent general update of TeX Live 2008 via TeX Live Utility
(yesterday), at each compilation my console outputs dozens of warnings
like these:

pdfTeX warning: /usr/texbin/pdflatex (file /usr/local/texlive/2008/
texmf-var/fo
nts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map): fontmap entry for `grmn0700'
already exists,
  duplicates ignored

pdfTeX warning: /usr/texbin/pdflatex (file /usr/local/texlive/2008/
texmf-var/fo
nts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map): fontmap entry for `grmn0800'
already exists,
  duplicates ignored

pdfTeX warning: /usr/texbin/pdflatex (file /usr/local/texlive/2008/
texmf-var/fo
nts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map): fontmap entry for `grmn0900'
already exists,
  duplicates ignored

and so on.

I would like to know what and where the problem is, in order to solve
it.

Many thanks for any help !

Franck

NB: I also installed the TeX Live fonts-fix yesterday from Richard
Koch's homepage, maybe there is a link?