[OS X TeX] A Smaller Window for Flashmode

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 1 12:52:50 CEST 2009

Aloha,

I like to use Flashmode for TeXShop by Claus Gerhardt; however due to my poor eyesight I use a low resolution on my monitor (a large wide screen TV). So the window he designed is too big for me to use. So I modified the nib file to make everything very compact. You might find it useful when using Flashmode on a laptop. Download MainMenu.nib <http://www2.hawaii.edu/~ramonf/TeXShop/MainMenu.nib.zip> and install it by control clicking (right click) on the Flashmode application in the Finder and select Show Package Content in the context menu and replace the existing MainMenu.nib in /Contents/Resources/English.lproj/.

Enjoy!

Ramón