[OS X TeX] Mactex (texlive2008) input of shortcuts only works if input file in same directory as .tex

Neal Beck nathaniel.beck at nyu.edu
Tue Sep 30 14:39:07 CEST 2008

Thanks

I just uninstalled fink, so can no longer check. But before I did that,
I had 3 radio buttons, 3rd button said tetex-fink. Now I am down to 2
radio buttons, 2007 and 2008

Again, just FYI in case others have this issue, thanks to your help I am
fine (I hope!)
neal

Alex Hamann wrote:

> On 30.09.2008, at 13:08, Neal Beck wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> as far as I know, the Fink distro is not integrated into the TeX
> Distribution Panel. As it puts itself before anything else in the path,
> it is absolutely possible to have a TeXLive-based distro checked there
> but still have a system that relies on version installed by find.
>
> Best,
>
> Alex

Nathaniel Beck
Chair, Department of Politics