[OS X TeX] Compile to 2 separate (pdf) documents...

Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD joseph.slater at wright.edu
Mon Sep 29 23:36:55 CEST 2008

For reasons beyond my control, I need to separate my document into two
separate documents (body/references). I can do this by hand, but it
would be nice if I could  have the references automatically split off
into a separate file. Is there an easy way to do this  within the
latex document? (yeah, I can split by printing to PDF, using Acrobat,
etc, but would like this more direct automatic solution).
Thanks,
Joe
(+1) 937-775-5085
http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater