[OS X TeX] TikZ with or without tkz-berge?

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 23:24:47 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
<hindiogine at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried the following in
> a terminal:
>
> sudo tlmgr install tkz-berge
>
> couldn't find tkz-berge
>
> I am a newbie, but should that not have pulled the latest version from CTAN?

No. tlmgr pulls only  packages which are part of TeXLive and only
version which was repackaged for it.

If you want to install something else EITHER put it manually in TDS tree
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local
and run texhash after

OR in TDS tree ~/Library/texmf

>> I'm the author of tkz-berge. First, I try to put all my packages on CTAN but
>>  I need to create some "lighter" documentations.

But they are  not even on CTAN (judging from this)

>> Secondly, you have the last packages now on a "english" (sorry but my
>> english language
>> is very poor) on a new site ( altermundus.com ) and yes you can add
>> tkz-berge later
>> if you want ( in your texmf )
>>
>> If you have a question about tkz-???.sty, i can help you
>
> --

HTH

Victor