[OS X TeX] MathTime Pro 2

George Gratzer gratzer at me.com
Sat Sep 27 06:06:55 CEST 2008

Herb,

I am trying to follow your instruction, excellent and clear as always,
to install the Lucida fonts.

1. Placed the folder

lucida-complete

in the folder

.usr/local/texlive/texmf-local

2. In terminal, I ran

sudo mktexlsr

mktexlsr: Updating /usr/local/texlive/2008/../texmf-local/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Updating /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Updating /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-config/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Updating /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Updating /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-doc/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Updating /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-var/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Done.

3. In terminal, I ran

sudo updmap-sys -enable Map lucida.map

Reply:

updmap: updmap: unknown option `-enable'. Try updmap --help for help.

What now?

GG