[OS X TeX] texmf.cnf, TEXINPUTS and ...

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 21:41:59 CEST 2008

Le 25 sept. 08 à 12:03, Peter Dyballa a écrit :
> Here you can create an additional texmf.cnf file: /usr/local/texlive/
> 2008/texmf.cnf. And here you can put your extra settings.

Yes and I have a file texmf.cnf in /usr/local/texlive/2008/

/usr/local/texlive/2008/

% This is the texmf.cnf file which contains only changes from the
% texmf.cnf distributed for the release of year YYYY, which is in
% TLROOT/YYYY/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf.
%
% Please do NOT change values in this YYYY/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf file,
% as they may be overwritten by later updates of the kpathsea
% package(s).
%
% Instead, if you want to configure something to a value different from
% the one in texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf, just put the changed value here.
%
TEXMFHOME = ~/Library/texmf

I add

TEXINPUTS.pdflatex = .;$HOME/Boulot/Base//;$TEXMF/tex/{latex,generic,}//
TEXINPUTS.pdfelatex = .;$HOME/Boulot/Base//;$TEXMF/tex/
{latex,generic,}//

and the result is fine

Best Regards

Alain