[OS X TeX] interesting issue w/ duplicate filenames

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed Sep 24 13:32:55 CEST 2008

I'm currently working on a job which requires a .sty file w/ the same
name as the .tex file --- this means if I open up the .sty to edit it
in TeXshop that under some instances I'll get a .pdf preview
associated w/ it as well and sometimes, I'll wind up w/ two views onto
what should be the same .pdf (but only the one associated w/ the .tex
file updates).

Not a big deal, and certainly not a likely situation (it's the first
time it's come up for me), but I thought Richard and the other
developers might want to hear about it....

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer