[OS X TeX] hyperref & beamer

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:38:27 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 5:11 AM, Maarten Sneep <maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On 23 sep 2008, at 11:09, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>

>> Am 23.09.2008 um 00:17 schrieb Dr. Clea F. Rees:
>>
>>> Hyperref stopped early
>>
>> Why do you need hyperref features in a presentation?
>
> Jump from slide to slide during a presentation, for instance to refer to a
> slide you showed earlier, or even just to mote to the next slide… I've used
> it before in various presentations.

Anyway, beamer loads hyperref (f.e. to power navigation panels) and
there are (or used to be - too lazy to check) certain
incompatibilities: [bookmarks=false] does not work and \subsection*
creates an empty bookmark (not a big deal since presentation goes in
full screen mode and bookmarks are not displayed)

Victor