[OS X TeX] TeXShop source <=> preview

Dr. Clea F. Rees cfrees at imapmail.org
Mon Sep 22 20:43:19 CEST 2008

Can anybody tell me whether the following behaviour is (1) standard,
and (2) controlled by a setting (and, if so, which)?

If I move from a particular point in the preview to the corresponding
point in the source - by option + click, say - the source window is
brought forward automatically. If, however, I move from a point in the
source to the corresponding point in the preview, the preview window is
not brought forward automatically.

TeXShop 2.18
Mac OS X 10.4.11 PPC
synctex is set as preferred for source/preview synchronisation
pdflatex
etc. (not sure what might be relevant)

Thanks,
cfr