[OS X TeX] your wiki needs you?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 02:02:11 CEST 2008

On Sep 18, 2008, at 7:28 PM, Robert Bruner wrote:

>> Sorry: I misunderstood you to say that LaTeX could be made to be
>> easier than word processors.
>>

> Misunderstood?  No.  That's exactly what I said.
>
> The frustrations I observe WYSIWYg (esp. Word) users suffering
> are vastly greater than the frustrations I experience with LateX.

Sorry again!

But when I was using Word I was so happy that there was a math editor
that I wasn't even aware that the spacing was not quite right. And,
similarly, I have rarely observed Word users, even mathematical ones,
being frustrated. Usually, they just do what Word allows them to do
and rarely is there a yearning for something else.

Still, as I said earlier, there are those who are curious as to what
they could do.

Regards
--schremmer