[OS X TeX] GNUPLOT on Mac

Peter Vamos P.Vamos at exeter.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 01:42:10 CEST 2008

At 19:23 +0200 15/9/08, Berend Hasselman wrote:

>>  0. Install AquaTerm from
>><http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=39915&type=1>
>
>I'm not sure about this step, since the Gnuplot.app seems to contain
>Aquaterm and the framework.

Framework yes Aquaterm app no or if it is there I did not find it. I
have just installed Gnuplot on two PPC Macs, tried without installing
Aquaterm first but there was no viewer display, this gnuplot
distribution sets Aquaterm by default. When I subsequently installed
Aquaterm, gnuplot launched it and displayed the graph. So the
installation as given in steps -1-8 in my previous note, which I did
for my Intel Mac, work just fine for PPC Macs as well.

Peter