[OS X TeX] FlashMode, Up Close and Personal, TeX plug-in

N Shah pony777 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 06:17:10 CEST 2008

Thanks Claus,

Let me say wow this is awesome stuff.  Works great!  Got one
question.  In the documentation, you say that I can eliminate the
need to add %&pdflatex to source files by changing the three scripts
"pdflatexc", "flashmode-ts-1" and "pdflatex_error" located in bin
directory to call pdflatex instead of pdfetex.  I have done so, and
the pdflatexc script works correctly -- i.e. when I push the button
in the flashmode window things typeset correctly.  However, the
background typesetting does not work.  Looking at the log, it appears
to be calling pdfetex still.  I must have done something wrong in
changing the scripts.  Thoughts on how I might chase down the error?

Thanks,

  - Nirav