[OS X TeX] SyncTeX using my editor

Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD joseph.slater at wright.edu
Fri Sep 12 21:46:59 CEST 2008

On Sep 12, 2008, at 8:30 AM, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> On 12 sep 2008, at 14:14, Nestor Aguilera wrote:
>
>> Since Maarten is posting his BBEdit/TW scripts, I don't think it is
>> necessary to say any more.
>
> Notice that I linked to TextWrangler, but did not create an entry
> for it in the Editor page. I don't use TW, as I already have BBEdit.
>
>> However, Maarten's link to the scripts <http://www.xs4all.nl/~msneep/latex/BBEdit+TW_TeX_Scripts.dmg
>> > seems to be broken.

Folks,
The idea of a wiki is that you correct the broken links/text instead
of reporting it. The wiki is vastly improved over the old pages in
large part due to a handful of people who embraced this and multiplied
the level of activity. Please feel comfortable to edit the wiki rather
than reporting errors. I don't have time to fix the ones I know about
(see the main page request for help!).
Thanks,
Joe