[OS X TeX] Pb with context

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Sep 6 14:38:29 CEST 2008

On Sep 5, 2008, at 8:22 PM, Eric DÉTREZ wrote:

> Le 6 sept. 08 à 02:54, Herbert Schulz a écrit :
>
>> Where are the Lucida Fonts installed? You probably have to enable
>> them. I have them in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/ and use
> They are in ~/Library/texmf/
>
> They work fine with plain TeX, Context is the only problem.

Howdy,

Do you mean that they work fine in LaTeX?

I've got a slightly non-minimal context file and it works fine here.

\setupbodyfont[lbr,10pt]
\setupheadertexts[]
\starttext
Hello world.
\showbodyfont[lbr]
\stoptext

Oooppppssss... hmmm, wait, I'm seeing Computer Modern, not Lucida!
Sigh...

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)