[OS X TeX] A short note on synchronization

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Sep 5 13:02:30 CEST 2008

Am 05.09.2008 um 11:47 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> First, in order to get TeXShop's presets right, you need to move
> away ~/Library/Preferences/TeXShop.plist and ~/Library/TeXShop
> before launching the new TeXShop for the first time. In this way
> you will get these file and folder recreated with the appropriate
> presets when launching TeXShop. Of course, you'll need to merge
> back your previous changes if any afterwards.

And upon first launch of TeXShop it seems to be necessary to set
default positions (and sizes) of TeXShop's editor and viewer windows
first, and relaunch, as shown in one of the movies. Otherwise, as I
had to experience, TeXShop's viewer shows a very strange and unwanted
behaviour, obviously not following the set preferences, at least on
Tiger (Mac OS X 10.4.11).

--
Greetings

   Pete

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
			– Bill Watterson, in his comic strip Calvin and Hobbes