[OS X TeX] MacTeX-2008

Dr. Clea F. Rees cfrees at imapmail.org
Fri Sep 5 01:25:01 CEST 2008

I believe you will only find the package if you chose to install the
GUI apps. (The GUI for tlmgr is pretty much the only reason I used this
option.)

The installer installs five binaries in /usr/local/bin as well as the
Perl module. The latter can be compiled from source using cpan, for
example - although, as I mentioned, make test is failing for me so it
won't actually install in my case. I am not sure about the five
binaries, though.

You could download the MacTeX additions (which I think has everything
bar TL itself) rather than the 1.15 gigs.

Or somebody could email you just the package. I'm not sure if this is
permissible, though.

- cfr

On 04/09/08, you seem to have written:

--