[OS X TeX] Suggestion: hyperlinks between MacTeX-2008 and MacTeX-2007's pages

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Thu Sep 4 18:15:30 CEST 2008

Franck,

I'm sure Wendy McKay, who maintains the pages, will take your
suggestion into account. The suggestion is reasonable, but ...

The old pages have links to the old MacTeX.dmg and MacTeXtras.dmg
files, but CTAN mirrors do not keep old copies around when new
versions appear. Otherwise they'd have gigs and gigs of obsolete files
on the servers. We updated MacTeX-2007 several times last year.

The links to MacTeX-2008 on the new page will become active in a few
hours.

Dick Koch