[OS X TeX] XeLaTeX problems with includegraphics

Peder Axensten peder at axensten.se
Thu Sep 4 08:58:55 CEST 2008

The graphic was created by the latest version of Illustrator, just a
few days ago.
Opening it in a text editor I can se 6 'endobj' scattered around the
file, but I don't know the grammar of pdf files, so I can't tell if
one is still missing.
I don't know if attachments are forwarded to the list, but I'll try: